Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Well-adjusted supervillians.

I think it was back in the sixties when some twit came up with something called "Primal Scream Therapy". The basic idea is to holler at the top of your lungs and that this relieves stress. It does feel good; sometimes I'll do it in my car, just for fun.
But I have a better altenative: Maniacal Laughter Therapy. Rather than screeching like some nutjob, let loose with a good evil laugh! Imagine your orbital death ray is poised to wipe out the entire population of Peoria if you don't receive 82 tons of blue, peanut M&M's by the time you finish blowing your nose. Get drunk on the imaginary power! Let fly with a solid "Mwa-hahahahaha!" type of thing. Get creative. It feels great.
And don't forget the psychotic grin for the sake of those around you.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

flameskb said...

YEAH! Great idea! Ermmm. Which road do you take home cuz I'd love to witness the screaming and ESPECIALLY the Maniacal Laughter. LOL. Blue M&M's huh?
What I do for stress relief probably looks just as hilarious to others on the road: I crank up my music and sing along with it... My favourite today was: the Sunday Morning After by Sheryl Crow. "Oh my GOD I woke up with a snake tattoo. Oh my GOD and I think that my tongue's pierced too, Oh my GOD, oh my GOD, it's the Sunday morning after, and baby who the hell are you?"
LOL.

jeopardygirl said...

I think that song is by Amanda Marshall, flames....